Unfortunately it happens quite frequently that companies approach us and want to implement a blockchain solution without fully understanding how DLT works first. We say no to such requests by default.
Only, if we fully understand what you intend to achieve with DLT, we'll audit existing processes and recommend research-backed DLT-assets that can realize the desired results.
- Initial conversion over the phone
- Suggestions for a workshop agenda
- Agreement on agenda
- Find date and time for the onsite workshop
In order to get everyone on the same page in terms of blockchain technologies and guarantee that we are speaking the same language, we'll visit you and your team at your offices and conduct a brief workshop. In the workshop you will learn how DLT works, what's in it for your organisation and how we can tailor a solution towards your systems and goals:
- On-site visit and presentation
- Deep-dive into blockchain technologies
- Tailored use case development
- Workshop summary and recommendation regarding next steps
After preliminary use cases are identified, we agree which use cases to pursue in detail. Before starting to put everything together, we start the project with a kick-off meeting. Existing processes are analyzed, core systems, such as mainframes, are vetted, and a project plan is set up.
- Identifying potential use cases
- Selecting the most promising use cases
- Kick-off meeting: stakeholder mapping, communication lines, project roadmap, and timelines
- Scheduling and conducting the audit
- Presenting the findings
After distilling all insights and crunching the numbers in the feasibility study, we'll present all results to you and your team in a workshop follow-up. Once all findings are consolidated within your organization, we'll define scale and scope of the actual implementation. Then we write the code and implement your solution. You sit back and benefit from automating many of the most time-consuming, but necessary activities within your organization.
- You take a decision based on the findings of the feasibility study
- We plan and budget the implementation
- We create the ROI-model and project roadmap
- We implement your DLT-solution
Reviewing the 4 Steps
Here is a list of countries that have the most favorable regulatory and legal frameworks to incorporate the issuing entity in:
1. Hong Kong, 2. Liechtenstein, 3. Switzerland, 4. Gibraltar, 5. Singapore, 6. British Virgin Islands, 7. Belize